GproteinDb contains reference data, interactive visualization and experiment design tools for G proteins. GproteinDb curates sequence alignments, structures and mutations from literature. Interactive diagrams visualise G protein residues (e.g. snakeplot) and interactions with receptors.
- 16 Human G proteins
- 317 Species orthologs
- Experimental structures
- 270 G proteins
- 135 GPCR-G protein complexes
- Structure models
- 3,069 GPCR-G protein complexes
- 120 Refined complex structures
- Structure interactions
- 4,078 GPCR-G protein interface
- 4,027 GPCR-G protein coupling
- 54 Interface mutations
Latest releaseSept. 10, 2021
- Official release of the research hub: GPCRdb, GproteinDb, and ArrestinDb.
- Extension of the G protein and Arrestin couplings with new data and new functionalities.
- Updated documentation.
- Updated GPCR and G protein structures.
- Updated GPCR homology and refined structure models.
- Minor bug and performance fixes.